Flying Circus Update V3.010 04 Feb 19
This update is directed at the IL-2 Sturmovik World War II content.
There are 37 update/changes/additions to the engine and clients; nothing specifically directed at Flying Circus.
Only those changes that effect Flying Circus are listed below.
16. A large mission running on a server will not prevent some players from joining.
17. Data delivery under heavy loaded servers has been reworked. We hope this will help to fix several problems caused by data loss such as: “grayed out start button,” “damage application delay”, “AA fire delay,” “invisible planes,” “invulnerable planes,” etc.
24. Many GUI elements made clearer.
25. Automatic GUI scale option added (useful for 4K screens and VR).
26. Lists rendering has been optimized improving the overall GUI performance, settings and Career mode responsiveness, etc.
27. In-game GUI has been optimized yielding up to 20% performance in some cases.
28. Switching the HUD on and off or changing the mini-map scale no longer causes a delay.
30. Target symbols made clearer on the navigation map.
For a complete list check 1C/777s website HERE