- Flying Circus Update V3.012 18 Mar 19 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.0.11b 05 Mar 19 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.0.10 04 Feb 19 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.009 0
- Are You New to the Rise of Flight Simulator/Game? 1
- Flying Circus Update V3.008 0
- Could You Use More Buttons and Switches on Your Joystick? 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.007 0
- Fair Skies and Tailwinds, Chief 2
- ROF Movie by ROEN911 v1 1
Familiarization with an Sopwith Camel.
Camel pilots mentioned the well—balanced plane controls, the good pilot’s upward view and the high cruising speed. Due to the aircraft's unique balance, the plane could almost instantly change its heading. The typical combat scenario for the Camel pilot was a dogfight at low and mid altitudes, where the Camel had the advantage.
1. Mixture:full rich,
2. Throttle: idle,
3. "E" to start engine.
4. Lean mixture slightly,
5. Full throttle, correct with rudder to keep the course steady.
Compass (Top centre),
Tachometer (max RPM: 1500) (middle row left),
Altimeter (Bottom, centre),
Speedometer (Middle row, right)
Fuel Gauge. (left cockpit wall, long cylinder)
Sideslip indicator (centre, middle row).
Max RPM: 1500
Endurance: (combat) 2h.30
This Lessons has been provided with the great help of =IRFC= Requem
- Guests: 3
- Members: 0
- Members: 87
- Newest Member: BE
Most ever online: 38
Guests: 38 Members: 0 on Wednesday 24 October 2018 - 14:34:51