- Rise of Flight's Three Free Airplanes (Part 2) 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.101b 10 Jun 19 0
- Rise of Flight's Three Free Airplanes 0
- The Air Fighter is Born 0
- A Bit of History about The Great War, "Bloody April" and Rotary Engines 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.012 18 Mar 19 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.0.11b 05 Mar 19 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.0.10 04 Feb 19 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.009 0
- Are You New to the Rise of Flight Simulator/Game? 1
Familiarization with an Pfalz D.XII.
Pilots noted good cockpit visibility, especially vertically down, and in a dive was faster than the Fokker D.VII. On June 30 1918 the plane entered service with combat squadrons.It was often used in combination with Fokker D.VII, usually operating at a lower altitude than the better climbing Fokker D.VII.
1. Radiator: open
2. Altitude throttle: idle,
3. Throttle: idle. (Automixture)
4. Press "E" to start.
5. Full throttle,
6. Correct with rudder.
Tachometer (between the guns) (max rpm 1600),
Fuel Gauge (cockpit floor behind the stick.).
Endurance: (combat) 1h.32
This Lessons has been provided with the great help of =IRFC= Requem
- Guests: 1
- Members: 0
- Members: 94
- Newest Member: Siv5122
Most ever online: 38
Guests: 38 Members: 0 on Wednesday 24 October 2018 - 14:34:51