- Flying Circus Update V3.0.10 04 Feb 19 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.009 0
- Are You New to the Rise of Flight Simulator/Game? 1
- Flying Circus Update V3.008 0
- Could You Use More Buttons and Switches on Your Joystick? 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.007 0
- Fair Skies and Tailwinds, Chief 2
- ROF Movie by ROEN911 v1 1
- ROF Movie by ROEN911 v2 0
- Contrails: An IL2 Sturmovik BoK Movie 0
Familiarization with an Fokker E.III.
The Fokker E.III Eindecker was a single-seat monoplane fighter.
The aircraft was designed by Anthony Fokker at the beginning of 1915. The 'Fokker Scourge' and the total air domination by the Fokker Е.III ended at the beginning of 1916 with the appearance in service at the front of the DH-2 and the Nieuport 11.
1. Mixture: full
2. "E" to start
3. Blip or reduce mixture to remain stationary after ignition.
4. Stop blipping or increase mixture to begin take off
5. Use rudder to keep straight
Fuel Gauge (left of machine gun, on cowling)
Tachometer (low left)
Altimeter (right) (measured in metres)
Compass (outside of aircraft, right wing)
Max RPM: 1400
Endurance (combat) 3h.00
This Lessons has been provided with the great help of =IRFC= Requem
- Guests: 1
- Members: 0
- Members: 82
- Newest Member: 19FABVasila
Most ever online: 38
Guests: 38 Members: 0 on Wednesday 24 October 2018 - 14:34:51