- Rise of Flight's Three Free Planes (Part 3) 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.102 24 Jul 19 0
- Rise of Flight's Three Free Airplanes (Part 2) 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.101b 10 Jun 19 0
- Rise of Flight's Three Free Airplanes 0
- The Air Fighter is Born 0
- A Bit of History about The Great War, "Bloody April" and Rotary Engines 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.012 18 Mar 19 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.0.11b 05 Mar 19 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.0.10 04 Feb 19 0
2 VS 1 - DEFENSIVE SPLIT
In this video the Air Combat Tactic "Defensive Split" is demonstrated in a 2 v 1 situation in Rise of Flight.
When an enemy aircraft is chasing 2 friendly aircraft. This particular tactics has been performed with Se5e in this video lesson.
When an enemy aircraft is chasing 2 friendly aircraft:
1. Friendlies offset to increase separation, have about a mile of separation between the two.
2. Turn outwards and begin to close together on the EA, the bandit much choose a target.
3. They make a head-on pass as the EA turns, they will expose their six o'clock(their rear) to the other aircraft, putting the bandit on the offensive.
4. Once the bandit is on the offensive, you can take turns in attacking the EA.
- Guests: 4
- Members: 0
- Members: 97
- Newest Member: Loner
Most ever online: 38
Guests: 38 Members: 0 on Wednesday 24 October 2018 - 14:34:51